Spice up your tots using a Greek-style seasoning. I personally love Cavender's All-purpose Greek Seasoning, but Korniko or the more well-known McCormick also have their own varieties.
1. Pick your favorite potato - I recommend Yukon Gold, Ruby Lou, or Red Gold. Chop them up into bite size pieces, about the size of dice.
2. Set the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Take a large oven-safe metal sheet, and add a layer of tin foil. STILL spray the tin foil with cooking spray. Give it a good dousing. No one wants metallic potatoes.
4. Place your chopped potatoes on the sheet, lightly drizzle some olive oil, shake them around.
5. Sprinkle with the Greek seasoning. I use just enough so you can see the little flakes, while the potato is CLEARLY still visible. Shake around and repeat.
6. Place the sheet in the oven, and cook for a total of 25-30 minute. Shaking them up once during that time. This is always a chance to check how done they are.