Insanely good way to prepare this hearty cruciferous vegetable.
1. Boil 2 cups raw Brussels Sprouts in a large pot of water for 5 minutes. Add a pinch of salt to the water first.
2. Remove the sprouts, rinse with cold water, then let cool for 2-3 minutes.
3. Slice the cooled-off Brussels Sprouts into halves (better for browning the vegetables).
4. Get the pan ready by covering it with 2 Tbsp Olive Oil and placing the stove top onto Medium heat.
5. Wait a second, then add a spoonful of minced garlic (depends how much you can handle, I use 1 Tbsp).
6. Throw in the sprout halves, add a dash of salt and pepper, and shake the pan every 3 minutes to prevent burning. In total, they will cook in the pan for about 10-12 minutes.